The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello AffilateFix

Hello Rajesh Arya. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. So what field are you into web, mobile, pay-per-call?

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @Rajesh Arya !

@tyoussef and @internalsoul already beat me to the questions that I was going to ask you. :) But I'll ask one more, anyway - do you have a favourite vertical/niche, traffic source or tracker?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rajesh!

Hello @internalsoul & @azgold

I am mainly into web & desktop. No pay per call yet.

@azgold my main verticals are health & finance. My main traffic sources are from paid media like PPV, Native & PPC. For PPV I am using 50onred & for PPC Google AdWords obviously. For tracking Voluum is my favorite.

And I am already in love with this forum.

Thanks

my main verticals are health & finance.

Good paying verticals!

My main traffic sources are from paid media like PPV, Native & PPC. For PPV I am using 50onred & for PPC Google AdWords obviously. For tracking Voluum is my favorite.

Awesome! Don't know if you've had a chance to poke around yet but we have lots of threads and posts for all of those. See that magnifying glass on the upper right of every forum page? That's hiding the search feature. ;)

Also, quite a number of members have switched or decided to start out with Bing, in case that would make interesting reading to you.

And I am already in love with this forum.

Yeah, that happens to most of us. It's a long term relationship, too. :D

Don't be shy to let us know if you need us.

banners
Back