The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HellaLeadz Introduction

H

HellaLeadz

Hello everyone,

We are a team consisting of software developers, graphic designers, and marketers.

We look forward to contributing to this community.

Best,
HellaLeadz Team

Hi, @HellaLeadz , welcome to AffiliateFix! We love having new businesses join us and as @Marc said, we invite you to become one of our trusted vendors.

Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello everyone,

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix @HellaLeadz !

We are a team consisting of software developers, graphic designers, and marketers.

We look forward to contributing to this community.

Best,
HellaLeadz Team

As noted by @azgold & @Marc , if you are going to recruit members in any way, be sure to get your resource listed.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I just registered as an official resource. Still not sure if I filled all fields correctly, but I guess moderator will guide me in case anything is wrong.

Now, please help me understand - do I have 2 separate accounts here, where one is meant for forum use and the official resource for promotion and selling? Or do I still log in to the same account and can do both things?

I'm not about throwing spam everywhere, just want to be sure I don't breach rules of this place and also have enough understanding how it works so that I can benefit from it to the fullest.

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance. :)

I just registered as an official resource.

Congrats on getting your official designation!

Still not sure if I filled all fields correctly, but I guess moderator will guide me in case anything is wrong.

You must've filled something in right - you got approved. And yes, any problems, I'm sure someone will help you with it.

Or do I still log in to the same account and can do both things?

I admit to never having seen the backend of a vendor account but I believe you login in once to access everything. If @T J Tutor pops in later, maybe he can confirm that.

I'm not about throwing spam everywhere, just want to be sure I don't breach rules of this place and also have enough understanding how it works so that I can benefit from it to the fullest.

I have a feeling you'll do just fine. :)

I hope @T J Tutor will forgive me copy/pasting his words here but I think they might help:

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Admin/T J Tutor

Does that help?

banners
Back