The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hearthstone anyone?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I'm a sucker for a good game and I've always enjoyed strategy card games. A few months ago I started playing Hearthstone and I really really like it.

It was created by Blizzard, the same company that created World of Warcraft. I like to think it's not as nerdy as WOW, but that's probably just me trying to justify it lol

Blizzard is constantly releasing updates with new cards and adventures, which constantly changes the game dynamic.

You can download it for pretty much any device and it's free. If you're wanting to waste some time while you're collecting data on your campaigns, download it and add me: Finalhit#1355

20130927021742a0dl9fx3or4b46g1.jpg

Looks cool!

Always heard about this game but never really tried it out. I'm a HUGE Blizzard fan and trading card games in general are pretty legit. Will have to download it on my phone.

Ah - our secret shame! Been fans of Blizzard games since forever - Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Hearthstone and recently, Heroes of the Storm.

You should try Hearthstone ranked games. If you rank at least 20 at the end of each month (very easy to get there), you get a new card back design :)

This super fun strategic card game is free to play, and like Luke said, it's available on your computer and mobile (Android & iOS) devices :D

It will make you think and make decisions based on your class, the class of your opponent, the cards you know are available to that class, cards you expect them to play based on previous matches, then adjust your strategy as cards are played each turn.

You can optimize your deck of cards, too, removing cards that are not working for you and injecting cards that might be a good fit. Sometimes you encounter opponents who used an effective card combination that kicked your ass and you want to use it too.

It's a great game and keeps our brains fired up!

In a silly way, it's like matching offers with traffic and demographics and cost according to experience, forecasts and what not then optimizing based on behavior from data collected. Including the bit about learning from other marketers and mimicking effective strategies.

Ok - brainfarting - you can ignore the rambling now :p

Ah - our secret shame! Been fans of Blizzard games since forever - Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Hearthstone and recently, Heroes of the Storm.

You should try Hearthstone ranked games. If you rank at least 20 at the end of each month (very easy to get there), you get a new card back design :)

This super fun strategic card game is free to play, and like Luke said, it's available on your computer and mobile (Android & iOS) devices :D

It will make you think and make decisions based on your class, the class of your opponent, the cards you know are available to that class, cards you expect them to play based on previous matches, then adjust your strategy as cards are played each turn.

You can optimize your deck of cards, too, removing cards that are not working for you and injecting cards that might be a good fit. Sometimes you encounter opponents who used an effective card combination that kicked your ass and you want to use it too.

It's a great game and keeps our brains fired up!

In a silly way, it's like matching offers with traffic and demographics and cost according to experience, forecasts and what not then optimizing based on behavior from data collected. Including the bit about learning from other marketers and mimicking effective strategies.

Ok - brainfarting - you can ignore the rambling now :p
Sounds like we need to play! I'm rank 9 right now.

It's just a silly game, but strategic thinking is never a bad practice IMO :)

Played it for a bit on my Mac, since it's not currently supported on Android phones (only tablets). Pretty solid game actually, could see myself playing this every once in a while for sure.

My ID: Salronith#1820

MI
Back