The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have your articles written and submitted for you

tymes90

affiliate
I just wanted to share this new program.

The site is called "Flight Search Engine Submission" but it is so much more than search engine submission.

They also do article submission, but it is a little different that what you are used to. First you provide them with with the keyword or keyword phrases you want to rank in the search engines for.

They will then write up to 1,000 unique versions of an article that is about your niche. And place 2 links in each resource box pointing back to your site using your targeted keywords.

Then they submit your articles to article directories and blogs, so if you choose the 1,000 articles, it would give you over 2,000 links back to your site.

And these are not junk links, these are links from real article directories and real blogs all from differnet ip addresses. There is a very limited amount of openings. And it is, first come first served.

If you want to take a look at there program you can find them at Search Engine Submission

I would be interested to here what people think of this service.

Hi, tymes90

Of course, article submission is still juicy for backlinks. But I think there have been so many same products on the market. So, if there ware any advantages from this new software?

Thanks,

MI
Back