The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Have you started your Christmas marketing?

temi

affiliate
Christmas is three months or so away, SEO and other marketing experts are preparing furiously for Christmas. How are you preparing your website for Christmas, share you preparation to cash in on Christmast traffic, share you preparation tips with us.

I have not yet preparing my christmas marketing in some of my blogs. As of now, I have no idea at all. It's 3 more months so I have more time to think for that.

Christmas is three months or so away, SEO and other marketing experts are preparing furiously for Christmas. How are you preparing your website for Christmas, share you preparation to cash in on Christmast traffic, share you preparation tips with us.

Christmas-Time Search Engine Marketing

* Start with search engine optimization right now. It will take too long to come into effect. you're better off concentrating on generating an immediate cash flow through paid search advertising.
* You can also set up a Pay Per Click campaign on both Google Ad Words and Overture / Yahoo! Search Marketing
* Do not start by aiming for the Number 1 position - it is usually too expensive and not worth it
* Target specific key phrases even part numbers, specific brands and model numbers
* Avoid too generic key phrases, and one-word keywords since you are too late in the cycle to try to attract a large volume of browsers
* Ensure that you have dedicated landing pages for your campaigns and products
* Bring your click-through visitors to the deepest level page that is most relevant to their search query
* Target mis-spellings of your popular keywords - they usually tend to be cheaper and are very common when many people are hurrying to buy gifts
* Once the Christmas season is over, don't rest on your laurels. Start a search engine optimization campaign so that you don't have to scramble for positioning next Christmas

Remember, planning is always helpful, even in the online world of search engine marketing. You could save yourself a lot of money and headaches by starting to optimize your site long before the rush season. Keep in mind that Google's current aging delays cause some sites to take as long as 9 months to rank for any competitive keywords.

Nice tips AndrewJohn

Christmas-Time Search Engine Marketing

* Start with search engine optimization right now. It will take too long to come into effect. you're better off concentrating on generating an immediate cash flow through paid search advertising.
* You can also set up a Pay Per Click campaign on both Google Ad Words and Overture / Yahoo! Search Marketing
* Do not start by aiming for the Number 1 position - it is usually too expensive and not worth it
* Target specific key phrases even part numbers, specific brands and model numbers
* Avoid too generic key phrases, and one-word keywords since you are too late in the cycle to try to attract a large volume of browsers
* Ensure that you have dedicated landing pages for your campaigns and products
* Bring your click-through visitors to the deepest level page that is most relevant to their search query
* Target mis-spellings of your popular keywords - they usually tend to be cheaper and are very common when many people are hurrying to buy gifts
* Once the Christmas season is over, don't rest on your laurels. Start a search engine optimization campaign so that you don't have to scramble for positioning next Christmas

Remember, planning is always helpful, even in the online world of search engine marketing. You could save yourself a lot of money and headaches by starting to optimize your site long before the rush season. Keep in mind that Google's current aging delays cause some sites to take as long as 9 months to rank for any competitive keywords.

MI
Back