The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Have you ever lost 14 million dollars, your wife, two homes and everything else?

trump56

affiliate
I have, and now I'm starting over and this is where it begins. My name is Gary Trump and I have had quite a life. The headline is real and now I live in a one room cabin with no water. I have always been intrigued with online marketing and have had limited success. However it's time for me to get real and back on my horse. This is why I joined. I will be looking for help on my new journey and would appreciate any comments and guidance. I will keep everyone updated on my success and failures with my marketing. So here it goes, my new life and who knows it may be better this time.
I tried to upload a picture of the cabin, however it would not let me do that.

So sorry to hear about your losses, I can imagine that they would be hard to bounce back from. However, you have a chance to create a whole new life, which hopefully will be more satisfying and fun than last time around. Yes, yes, I'm the eternal optimist but I believe it can happen. I'm doing it now myself.

Best of luck. You've come to the right place for support, every member is willing to help in any way that they can.

Too bad about the pic of your cabin, I'd love to see it. :)

I feel so sorry about your loss.
You are at the right place to restart your IM Career. I wish you all the best. :)

MI
Back