The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have doubts before starting affiliate marketing

Aayushi Jain

affiliate
Hey,
I want to start the affiliate marketing. I don't have any blog or website already and will build one for the specific niche I want to start with. As I don't have any particular interest in any specific niche and a digital marketing executive in a software company so want to start with this niche. After watching so much of videos and reading different blogs I got an idea on how to start but have some doubts, I am new and will build new website it won't be having much pages, for example I select a product that I want to promote I will only create one or two pages for that product so will it create any problem as my site is new and there will not be much content on that.

Are you wanting to do paid traffic or organic? Sounds like you want to do organic and perform SEO on your niche sites. I used to do a bit of that years ago but it's really slow going honestly and you can lose your rank over basically nothing nowadays thus wiping out any further revenue. I recommend checking out paid traffic which this forum is mainly centred around.

Agreed. Paid traffic is a great way to test your site’s conversion rates as well. Focus on creating pages that can convert the traffic so you know how much you can afford to spend. Keep testing and optimizing.

Are you wanting to do paid traffic or organic? Sounds like you want to do organic and perform SEO on your niche sites. I used to do a bit of that years ago but it's really slow going honestly and you can lose your rank over basically nothing nowadays thus wiping out any further revenue. I recommend checking out paid traffic which this forum is mainly centred around.
Well I was looking for both options over the time but let's suppose that for now I will just focus on paid as I don't have a website and don't have any traffic, so how will I start like I will just build a website and have one landing page for the specific product and do paid ads for that? Won't it affect on in anyway because the website won't be having any content on it?

And thanks for the answer

B2C or B2B *software*?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Re what you're hoping to do, you'll find lots of help and information here. Sounds like you're talking about a mini site, there's a way to do that. :) But this is an introduction thread, so I'll just offer up a couple of newbie links to help you catch up on some basics of the industry:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back