The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hats, bags, joggers, phone cases and more about to hit Teespring!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Seriously check some of these out:

Smallmouth Bass Hats! | Teespring
http://teespring.com/ilovecamo
Vet Tech Tote Bags | Teespring
Live. Learn. Burn. Herbalife 24. | Teespring
Limited Edition Boston Phone Cases | Teespring

Phone cases really excite me.

I contacted tee spring about this and they said:

"items other than shirts are on testing phase, we don't offer them to the general public at this time and are reserved for campaigners that sell 1000+ shirts on a regular basis and work with our account managers."

Cool! I was trying to figure out whether the hats are embroidered or screened. Can't really tell from the pic. The thing I notice most about Teespring pages - lack of product info. Maybe that's just my promo background, maybe others don't about the details like materials, washing instructions, etc.

It's impressive that all those campaigns surpassed their target goal of sales. Cripes, the phone case goal was 50 and they have orders for 515! Pretty outstanding.

I'm curious about something - who pays the set up charges? Do the Teespring people charge you, or do they cover that?

K, presumably you'll be able to get your hands on the phone cases if the testing goes well. Too bad you can't grab them now, though. It'd be great to be one of those hitting the market first.

I think the margin will be much like t-shirts tbh.

Exciting to see them roll some of these out, especially the phone covers.

Donald told me he has no access to them yet. Only big brands are trying those and you need to sell a few thousand shirts per week to have BETA access. But yeah, I think the average profit will be more or less the same.

MI
Back