The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone used Site Build It (SBI) to build websites may I have your Feedback please

lucky993

affiliate
Hi,

I am from Georgia. I having been reading up on the answers to questions in your forum and I must say you guys are awesome. With the amount of free info in this forum who needs e-books and seminars.

I need to get a website up and running, but I really want to do it the right way, inorder to miinimize my headaches. I am leaning towards Site Build It, but need advice from people who will be objective.

Please give me your honest opinion on SBI.

Thanks a lot and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Ronnie Mead

site builder

In my pion it is really not bad as a learning tool. The only draw back is that what to get is what they see. You cannot change the context. Soif the site is about promotingaffiliate programs that what it will stay at. By best opion is to buy your self a website that sells what you are selling, so you have nore control.But don't get me wrong it is a excellemt tool for beginner to get your feet wet.But iys only a tool for other people to make money on.The are plentley of sites at low prices that will help build you a site and give you control over it. To change the context and learn how it really works. But before you go buy a web hosting site resourse it, ask questions and most of all buy the cheapest one. You can always upgrade laster on. I hope this help you. If you need help you can always e-mail me. It mught take time for me to asnswer but I will rey and lead you to people that can answer your questin properly. Sincerely yours:D Joe Chrzaszcz

Thanks Marty!

Many thanks for that well thought out and honest response.

What I need is, a site that will allow me to join different affiliate programs, such as Amazon aStore. Amazon requires you to have a website, which they can inspect and approve. So I think it has to be a professional looking website. I also need to attach a blog to the site.

I do not know anything about building or maintaining websites, so I really need something that is easy to understand and manipulate. I have excellent computer skills, but no website building knowledge. I would like to learn, but can't afford the time or money to go to school right now.

Could you recommend one of those sites that are priced low and give me control to change the context and learn how it really works.

I would be very grateful for any pointers in the right direction. I lost quite a bit of money two years ago, when I hired a so called guru from guru.com to build me a website. I never got the site or my money back so no more gurus for me.

Thanks for all your help Marty, I am so glad there are people like you out there who will take the time to give an honest opinion, thus preventing newbies from rushing in where angels fear to tread.

God Bless.

My 2 Site Build It! sites have been my bread and butter for years now. I work from home, full-time.

I have been a web designer for 12 years now and discovered SBI! in 2006. My 1st site was a slam-dunk and my 2nd site is on the rise.

It was created with the non-techy person in mind, who wants a web business, but is not familiar with SEO, etc. (or in my case, just plain doesn't want to hassle with it!). All the tech stuff is "under-the-hood." The only thing an owner has to worry about is creating good content.

I would never consider building a web site without it. It's simply that darned good.

Regards,

Tony Thomas

Hi there,

Sorry I have not therefore can not comment.

Why did you reply then? ;)

Any how... I can vouch for SBI...for a couple of reasons:

1) Tools. SBI has all of the research tools that you need to get started, and continue researching niches and keywords. While they do not have the "tricky" gadget tools like SpyFu (to my knowledge)...their training combined with their tools are excellent.

2) Support. A high-class forum, and good support for their site-builder, combined with their training...will do you well.

Oregon Coast Guy (Tony) is an excellent person to chat with regards to SBI...and the thread Linda referenced above are BOTH good resources for SBI in detail.

Thanks for your help

Many thanks. I have been watching the videos and going through the free training manual, so I will make up my mind in a little.

Again thanks for your help!

hi buddy
I know of one thats really good, but it cost 30 dollars a month, but it has as mush to offer. Go to wealthy affiliate.com Its a online school for affiliates, they help build sites, they host your site, they have forum and many extras

MI
Back