The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought Digg Votes?

onix

affiliate
About a year ago I came across this site who were selling diggs, but they had gone out of business so I didn't worry about it. I recently came across a site called Usocial who you can buy diggs from, but I'm still not sure if it works.

Has anyone here had any experience with buying any kind of social bookmarking votes? Yes? No? Help! I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy some votes with these guys, though I just want to see if anyone's used any other company before or whatever...

Its a tricky topic, not encouraged but it could get you loads of traffic or it could get your site banned from Digg and possibly major search engines

Yeah i would agree, dont do it hey, it is not worth it in the long run and good point about the banning, It think John Chow got accused of this by Digg? and had his site baned.. Your better off focusing on unique content, thats what brings traffic, and is ethical for generating traffic..
Your better off joining heaps of interlinking social networks like digg and making friends and then asking them whenever you submit a new dig ask them to consider digging it.. :)

I have never tried that one. I still prefer to be voted naturally without the need of paying other people to vote my posts on digg..

banners
Back