The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Has anyone had success with using social media to recruit affiliates?

U

UKB2BData

I am relatively new to affiliate recruitment. I have my own range of products which relate to UK B2B Data, and have a few successful affiliates I am currently working with. My question relates to a response i had from a friend who said they had used social media to attract new affiliates to their offer, and i was wondering if anyone esle had found the same.

My feeling is that as a merchant, i should help affiliates as much as possible as to be honest they generate the sales for me, but when it comes to recruiting, i seem to be coming up short. Any advice would be gratefully received.

I haven't have any experienced with social media for recurring affiliate.
But to my knowing people seems drawn to the amount of $$$$ made than the offer itself.
So people take advantage by faking a thread, I have earn $xxx,xxx.xx per month with @UKB2BData 's Network.
People will then raise attention and will most likely to join your network.

And this is what "Reputation" known as.

I am relatively new to affiliate recruitment. I have my own range of products which relate to UK B2B Data, and have a few successful affiliates I am currently working with. My question relates to a response i had from a friend who said they had used social media to attract new affiliates to their offer, and i was wondering if anyone esle had found the same.

My feeling is that as a merchant, i should help affiliates as much as possible as to be honest they generate the sales for me, but when it comes to recruiting, i seem to be coming up short. Any advice would be gratefully received.

You can take a page from @cpateacher 's book and put together a training suite and guides for affiliates to earn by while pitching your products. This has been huge for him.

I have had some success, but it is mostly been through adult recruitment. I have not tried it with non-adult products or services.

AffiliateFix is a great place to attract affiliates :)

Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn are other sites you can use to attract new affiliates and get your name out there.

I will speak personally. I have been working with a client whom i got in touch through Facebook. It has been 3 years now and we are for sure having the best working relations. I, therefore, believe that you can be able to get and recruit affiliates through the social media networks. It just requires your determination and good planning. We have serious people and at the same time jokers.

MI
Back