The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hardworking teenager looking for a mentor.

Anirudh

affiliate
Hello, I am 17 and I have been mostly doing CPI since 3 years and have made decent amount of money, now that I have enough money to start, I want to start with pop up ads, I've got an account on popads and peerfly and a few other decent CPA networks.
I'm looking for someone who can guide me a bit. I want to choose Internet Marketing, precisely CPA as my career so, I'm here for long term and not looking for short term anymore.

CPA Evolution 2.0 by William Souza

Mentors can not be bought, only coaches can be paid for.

Mentors choose their protege's based on a relationship and a set of advanced skill sets already achieved by the protege. Protege's never choose their mentor.

Coaches teach. You are looking for a coach. There are many options, a worthwhile coach that teaches one on one in this business will charge several thousand a month, but a good one on one coach will get you earning immediately, as long as you meet their criteria and invest the money they require for you to spend on tools and traffic, otherwise they won't bother with you.

Therefore, a coaching program is most likely the best way to go. A program like William Souza has will get you earning quickly and teach you a great deal of what you need to become an intermediate CPA marketer in a few months.

I think mentoring is quid pro quo.
You help people in return for their help -- it's a two way street.

Then there is charity; when I started out on the Internet 14 years ago (with a 20 year sales and market background) the "WWW" was the greatest library of contributed knowledge and the other 90% total horseshit ;) After 14 years I try to give back some as I still get the help of others at times ;)

If you are have a specific problem with a specific task or method of doing things people will help you out. If you what a box of success -- that's not mentoring or coaching -- that's just a handout (or a scam possibly). Internet is full of that :D Genesis Investing System Review - Matt Milner's Early Stage Playbook?

CPA Evolution 2.0 by William Souza

Mentors can not be bought, only coaches can be paid for.

Mentors choose their protege's based on a relationship and a set of advanced skill sets already achieved by the protege. Protege's never choose their mentor.

Coaches teach. You are looking for a coach. There are many options, a worthwhile coach that teaches one on one in this business will charge several thousand a month, but a good one on one coach will get you earning immediately, as long as you meet their criteria and invest the money they require for you to spend on tools and traffic, otherwise they won't bother with you.

Therefore, a coaching program is most likely the best way to go. A program like William Souza has will get you earning quickly and teach you a great deal of what you need to become an intermediate CPA marketer in a few months.

Well, thanks a lot for replying and I'm getting what you're trying to say and i agree with you. I've rarely taught somebody about botting when they come to me asking for my help.

banners
Back