The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hard to get started

Snide

affiliate
I?ve been doing a small piece of affiliate since 2009, mostley i used CPC codes from affiliates and earned that way.

I feel it hard to acctually make any revenue from affiliate, to get people to buy your product, is it just to build a affiliate site then rank it and it will come sales automatic?

If you are ranked as no 1 you should atleast get a few sale, right?

Would you say there is anykind of list of things you need to think about as a affiliate?

It's REALLY hard to get going. It's like a giant puzzle to make everything work to the point where it generates significant income. It's not just site ranking, it's niche, content, merchant selection and each merchant's conversion rate, conversion elements like calls to action and banner/link placement and a ton more.

You may have a niche or may be ranking for keywords that are tough to monetize for example. So could have everything else in place, but just the wrong niche. (Examples: Entertainment and humor sites, while they get tons of traffic are hard to monetize cuz people are looking for entertainment, not to buy stuff.)

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

It is hard to get up and going in this business.And some times you just want to quit but don't quit.If you have a niche site get lots of good quality back links going to your site. The CPC can run into a good bit of money,you need to learn how to wright a good head line that will grab the eye of your customer.Here is a site that mite help you out.
I have no affiliation with this site.

How to Write Headlines That Work | Copyblogger

You can try what I do setup a squeeze page and drive those CPC to that squeeze page.Also buy solo ads and direct them to your squeeze page.Have you a responder setup so you can send products to your customers.See the money is in the list build you a list of customers.And you can send the products every day or every few days.

Hope this helps you.
Brian

Great tips and motivation from Linda Buquet and briantx.

It all is very overwhelming if you are starting out......information overload. What helped me a lot personally was a "training" course for $5 (can you believe it?). Obviously all this info is freely available on the web but to find it and link it together in order to apply it would have taken a long time. These training courses, are a sort of "shortcut" to learning and do give you some great ideas and methods which you can then apply and make your own.

I?ve been doing a small piece of affiliate since 2009, mostley i used CPC codes from affiliates and earned that way.

I feel it hard to acctually make any revenue from affiliate, to get people to buy your product, is it just to build a affiliate site then rank it and it will come sales automatic?

If you are ranked as no 1 you should atleast get a few sale, right?

Would you say there is anykind of list of things you need to think about as a affiliate?

No if you are ranked no.1 you will not always get sales. If your sales page stinks then you won't get sales. If your traffic is not targeted you won't get sales etc.

1- planning ,chaoic work won't get you anywhere
2-consistent improvement and learning
3-keywords
4-niche
5-website or a blog to get people coming back for more
6-no sales without customers and customers mean traffic
*free traffic 1-organic coming from search engines due to your SEO
2-exchange taffic sites
3-safelists
4-participation in forums like this
5-article marketing
6-building a list is the most important
7-guest blogging

*paid traffic 1-ppc
2-buy banners
3-buy solo ads
4-press release
5-review your website by one of the known reviewing website

this is a short list go through it ..get your feet wet and experiment .....then go with the ones that worked and repeat ...

MI
Back