The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy to Have Found Everyone Here

Mughunter

affiliate
Hi! My name is Jim and I live in New Jersey (USA). I am disabled with 2 boys, trying to keep my head above water financially. I became interested in Affiliate Marketing in September and am knee deep into the area at the present time. There's so much to learn and some things seem so confusing! But I am trying to stick with it because I need to keep a roof over my kids. ANY extra monthly money it provides would be a blessing! It's great to be in such a forum and I look forward to hearing from you and becoming friends soon.

Welcome to 5 Star, Jim.

You have come to the right place to clear up that confusion and to learn even more.

I hope you will spend some time reading as much as you can in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You will find lots of very valuable information there.

You have found a friendly community with very helpful members. Whenever you have questions, just post them in the appropriate forum.

One important thing to remember is that you will get helpful answers here. We aren't trying to sell anything to you and our members aren't allowed to do it either in public posts or by private message. The answers you receive in our discussion forums will be quality answers and not sales pitches.

We are here to help you. Never hesitate to ask questions.

Hi Jim,

Welcome to 5 Star. I truly hope we can help you learn to earn more for those 2 little boys of yours. Let us know whenever you have questions and we'll try to help.

Many Thanks

Thank you so very much, Linda! It's nice knowing there are people behind you who REALLY care! I've taken about 30 minutes to read some of the "Newbie" threads and have learned so much already! There is a wealth of unbelievable information here! I think it's going to be a perfect "marriage."

Glad to be aboard. Thank you again.

Jim

MI
Back