The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hand signals to replace remote controls

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
There was a time when people had to get up, walk over to a television and turn some knobs to change channels, adjust the volume or turn it off and on.

The invention of the remote control made it easy for people to control their televisions. It probably also helped to make a lot of people lazy.

Now, if you consider using a remote control too much work or if have too many of them or can't find the one you need, there is something that will become available that makes everything even more easy. All you need to do is use hand signals.

The good news about this is that you can control up to 8 devices and you only need to learn 7 very simple hand signals.

This article has the complete details on how it works and the hand signals used. There are also some illustrations Wave the TV remote control goodbye and change channel with a thumbs-up | the Daily Mail

That's crazy!

Funny you bring up remote controls. I was just out looking for a good friend's birthday present. He's turning 56 so I was going to get him one of these giant
remote controls and tease him about how I know his eye sight's going.

Home Giant Home Entertainment Remote

I decided to get him a wireless grill thermometer you can wear around the house while your steak is cooking outside and it tells you when it's done or time to turn it.

TV...er, I don't even have one and don't plan on ever geting one!! :D I'm way too addicted to da internet to sit in front of a TV! Heck, I mostly stoped playing Nintendo when I discovered da internet 11 years ago!!! I do have DVDs, and when I watch them, I watch them on da iMac, while doing other stuff!!!

banners
Back