The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

guide me and god guide you

nexun

affiliate
hi
first my english is so bad juste i learn it online anyway my question is :
i have start on cpa marketing 6 month ago but i have failed with many traffic source and tested many methode no one worked for me but !! am happy because with my fail i have learn with it many technique now i have make a wordpress blog ready with prosper202 and landing page plugins i want to run cpa mobile games offers with landing page but i no need to get banned from facebook can anyone give me an example of landing can promote with it a mobile games app without get banned i have tested many landing page buy facebook and adwords say me you promoting offers he no accepte i need juste an example landing page games can facebook and adwords accepte letige to start with two or three landing page and 2 to 3 ad banner at facebook ads and adwords star split testing and il go rdy for my first win and thanks

welcome with us buddy @nexun

any ways app install offers facebook allows Them No Problem at all , Just Don't use aggressive landing pages

For Mobile if you can't afford for Spy tools i do recommend this Service purelander.com
you will get Good Quality Landing Pages That Converts There , it will save you a lot of time and Money .

with 6 months of experience u have tried a lot Of things so are smarter then a lot of newbies Just keep testing u will find your first winning campaign Quickly

Good luck if you have any Question let me know

re
thank you for rply i liked this tools purelander can il use thos lander example antivirus with fb ads without il get banned ?

banners
Back