The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE]Complete Campaign Optimization Guide

internalsoul

It has been a long since I have posted a guide or case-study. And I have been asked questions about optimization over 100 times through PM and on skype. So created a complete guide for it. This guide is specially meant for DOJO but then again I thought of giving a glimpse of this guide to non-dojo members.

Complete Campaign Optimization Guide

Optimization is the process of turning campaigns from non-profitable ones into profitable ones. This is done by testing all the elements of the campaigns and eliminating the non-performing ones. It’s the most important part of creating profitable campaigns. There is no shortcut and no way around it.

Literally, ALL your campaigns are test campaigns until one of them become profitable through the optimization process.

Rarely very few campaigns are profitable right off the bat but you can’t count on them. But what you can COUNT ON is to create profitable campaigns through proper optimization. But this can be a hell lot of work, considering the huge number of elements to test and optimize off. It can be very time consuming and money sucking process, specially for traffic sources which have huge volume of traffic and several elements for optimization.

That’s where most marketers fails:( and return empty handed or at a loss. Hope you don’t want to be one of them.

Follow these “3 MAGIC RULES” of optimization:-
  1. Traffic Source Level Optimization
  2. Campaign Level Optimization
  3. Angle , banner(AD) and landing page level optimization

That’s all for here. I am posting rest of the guide inside DOJO with more in-depth elaboration of each point, sharing all the information one need to optimize a campaign along with an example from one of my recent campaigns to show How I am optimizing a campaign.

See you guys inside DOJO :):affiliatefix:

>> Check my Complete Campaign Optimization Guide Inside DOJO <<

Last edited:
This is such a piece of Shit Guide. You are simply trying to sell DOJO and trying to make some money for yourself. Thumbs deep down!

This is such a piece of Shit Guide. You are simply trying to sell DOJO and trying to make some money for yourself. Thumbs deep down!

Hi.

He should have put the link to his dojo thread for the Dojo members..

For those of you who are already Dojo Members the guide is there:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/complete-campaign-optimization-guide.18862

The full guide is in there.

I liked his post because the full guide in the Dojo is nice and I was powerclicking my way through the websites where I get affiliate marketing information. I did not realize it was in the guides, case studies and tutorial.

This being said, @internalsoul , this is not a guide but an advertising and for an affiliate advertising it provides very little value to the reader.

I do not believe it should be in this section since this section are for guides, case studies and tutorial.

Lol, this guide is only for dojo members. I wasn't planning to post anything here but later i mentioned i just wanted to give a glimpse of the guide to non-dojo member. Neither i make my living from dojo sales or neither someone forced me to do so. I did it on my free will and have spend over 5 hours to craft the guide for dojo members. It's my valuable time which i have spend for the dojo members and its already posted on dojo with everything i have mentioned here. You are free to like or dislike, likewise i am free to choose where i should post. I hope you can understand what i mean.

All the links now point to dojo post. Its not an advertisement post anymore. Sorry that you feel it that way. But i am not the moderator in this section, so i am not the one to judge where this post should be. As i said at the beginning of the post, this guide is for dojo members only, and i just wanted to provide a glimpse of what can be inside the dojo guide. Non-dojo members should also know what they can get if they plan on getting the dojo. That's the main reason of creating this short version of the guide.

Hi.

He should have put the link to his dojo thread for the Dojo members..

For those of you who are already Dojo Members the guide is there:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/complete-campaign-optimization-guide.18862

The full guide is in there.

I liked his post because the full guide in the Dojo is nice and I was powerclicking my way through the websites where I get affiliate marketing information. I did not realize it was in the guides, case studies and tutorial.

This being said, @internalsoul , this is not a guide but an advertising and for an affiliate advertising it provides very little value to the reader.

I do not believe it should be in this section since this section are for guides, case studies and tutorial.

have spend over 5 hours to craft the guide for dojo members

Thank you for the time you took. The guide is nice. It is clear and simple. It will be helpful for a lot of newbies and for people like me who have a tendency to overcomplicate things and forget a few things or two about what to optimize.

Thank you for the time you took. The guide is nice. It is clear and simple. It will be helpful for a lot of newbies and for people like me who have a tendency to overcomplicate things and forget a few things or two about what to optimize.
Glad you liked it. You are not a only one who overcomplicated things. There was a time when all my campaigns were becoming red after optimization and then i realized i was doing something wrong, so i created a flowchart for optimization and i follow it till date. Just described the whole flowchart on my guide. :)

banners
Back