The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetz All!

iastaff

affiliate
Howdy All!

I was invited here by Temi from another forum. Glad to be here and it seems like a nice forum with plenty to do. I am sure I will spend some quality time here and might get to know a few of you. See you out there!

No problem Temi. Nice to be here. I haven't quite figured out how to get a signature on here as I do not see it in the control panel. Now I know some forums have a certain amount of posts you have to make before you can have a signature. Is that how it works here or am I missing something?

Take a peak at our signature policy here, it will answer all your signature related questions :)

No problem Temi. Nice to be here. I haven't quite figured out how to get a signature on here as I do not see it in the control panel. Now I know some forums have a certain amount of posts you have to make before you can have a signature. Is that how it works here or am I missing something?

Thanks for the welcome every one. Among the many requests I have received to visit forums and become a member, 14 new requests were received today. For all of those requests that came from this board, please know that I will get to all of your forums as soon as possible. Thank you all for the invites!

Among the many requests I have received to visit forums and become a member, 14 new requests were received today.

That is amazing, I did not know there are that many active poachers in this forum, tell me who they are so that I can ban them :)

banners
Back