The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings,

Massa

affiliate
Hi, I'm Massa I'man Artist / Photojournalist in the Central Florida area. I'm here to get info on how to make cash online with Facebook fan pages selling t-shirts and whatever else. Thanx for welcoming me.

Hi @Massa and welcome.

I like that you know exactly what you want to do and how you want to do it. Plus, your skills will fit very well with apparel sales!

I like to suggest these links to people when they first join:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

Think I'll also add this search page for you that features a lot of TeeSpring posts: Search Results for Query: t-shirt | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help each other. :)

Hi, I'm Massa

Hello @Massa , welcome to AffiliateFix

I'man Artist / Photojournalist in the Central Florida area. I'm here to get info on how to make cash online with Facebook fan pages selling t-shirts and whatever else. Thanx for welcoming me.

@azgold has led you in the right direction, as will the balance of our successful members.

We have loads of great members contributing everyday and helping one another reach new levels of success. I'm certain you can forge many new relationships to help you reach your goals.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back