The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings

Larry Faust

affiliate
My name is Larry, and I'm a newbie here. I'm trying to climb the learning curve and anxious to learn as much about affiliate marketing as I can from forums, YouTube channels (lazyassstoner), and podcasts. I was a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, enjoyed it and learned a hell of a lot there, may actually sign back up.

Applied for several affiliate programs & Google Adsense. Set up an affiliate site with Amazon links and Adsense. Made a ton of mistakes, learned a lot along the way. Got a host, attempted to transfer the completed site from siterubix and completely lost it with no backups (or so I thought) Since it had already been crawled by Google, figured out that I could simply reconstruct the site from the Google caches. Worked great- even the text-only links were cached!! Any feedback is appreciated- campinggearreviews4u.com.

Pleased to meet y'all and looking forward to the journey, Larry

Last edited:
My name is Larry, and I'm a newbie here. I'm trying to climb the learning curve and anxious to learn as much about affiliate marketing as I can from forums, YouTube channels (lazyassstoner), and podcasts. I was a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, enjoyed it and learned a hell of a lot there, may actually sign back up.

Applied for several affiliate programs & Google Adsense. Set up an affiliate site with Amazon links and Adsense. Made a ton of mistakes, learned a lot along the way. Got a host, attempted to transfer the completed site from siterubix and completely lost it with no backups (or so I thought) Since it had already been crawled by Google, figured out that I could simply reconstruct the site from the Google caches. Worked great- even the text-only links were cached!! Any feedback is appreciated- campinggearreviews4u.com.

Pleased to meet y'all and looking forward to the journey, Larry

Great to have you with us at the AffiliateFix @Larry Faust ! looks like you have had your toes in the water for a while. Be active, contribute often, and ask loads of questions. The forum will come alive for you with that posture and intent.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

I've had my toes in there for about 1.5 months. Learned a lot.. but mostly about how much I don't know :) Lost my full-time gig (j.o.b.) back last May. Been driving for Uber & Lyft and living on unemployment since then. Figured that, at 56 with no replies to hundreds of applications, I'd try being master of my own fate. Scary yet exciting & empowering.

I've had my toes in there for about 1.5 months. Learned a lot.. but mostly about how much I don't know :) Lost my full-time gig (j.o.b.) back last May. Been driving for Uber & Lyft and living on unemployment since then. Figured that, at 56 with no replies to hundreds of applications, I'd try being master of my own fate. Scary yet exciting & empowering.

You are not alone, there are many members here, and elsewhere, coming off of hard financial crashes and downfalls. We feel your pain. It's happened to me, and I know it's happened to many of my IM counterparts at some point.

Take charge man, let this forum and it's members help you get to where you need to be.

T J

MI
Back