monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Larry Faust, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Larry Faust

Larry Faust Affiliate affiliate

My name is Larry, and I'm a newbie here. I'm trying to climb the learning curve and anxious to learn as much about affiliate marketing as I can from forums, YouTube channels (lazyassstoner), and podcasts. I was a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate, enjoyed it and learned a hell of a lot there, may actually sign back up.

Applied for several affiliate programs & Google Adsense. Set up an affiliate site with Amazon links and Adsense. Made a ton of mistakes, learned a lot along the way. Got a host, attempted to transfer the completed site from siterubix and completely lost it with no backups (or so I thought) Since it had already been crawled by Google, figured out that I could simply reconstruct the site from the Google caches. Worked great- even the text-only links were cached!! Any feedback is appreciated- campinggearreviews4u.com.

Pleased to meet y'all and looking forward to the journey, Larry

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Great to have you with us at the AffiliateFix @Larry Faust ! looks like you have had your toes in the water for a while. Be active, contribute often, and ask loads of questions. The forum will come alive for you with that posture and intent.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

4. Larry Faust

Larry Faust Affiliate affiliate

I've had my toes in there for about 1.5 months. Learned a lot.. but mostly about how much I don't know :) Lost my full-time gig (j.o.b.) back last May. Been driving for Uber & Lyft and living on unemployment since then. Figured that, at 56 with no replies to hundreds of applications, I'd try being master of my own fate. Scary yet exciting & empowering.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

You are not alone, there are many members here, and elsewhere, coming off of hard financial crashes and downfalls. We feel your pain. It's happened to me, and I know it's happened to many of my IM counterparts at some point.

Take charge man, let this forum and it's members help you get to where you need to be.

T J

Featured Resources (View All)

MI