The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings To All

PPCguySCOTT

affiliate
Well, I've posted a few times over the past few days so I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Scott and I've been an active affiliate marketer for the past 4 years during which time I have grown into a consistent 7 figure earner and do affiliate marketing full time. (Well if you call a couple hours a day full time) I primarily focus on Paid Search and work in all sorts of verticals and crazy niches. Last year I recieved a 5 Star Award (no relation to this forum) from one of my networks (an INC 150 company) as the top search affiliate in their network.

I have recently started mentoring a couple of new affiliate marketers and one of them had their first 6 figure month in June. I have to admit that made me feel pretty good so I've been a lot more open with information and strategies lately.

If you have questions about the industry or paid search specifically, I'll answer your questions the best that I can.

Good luck and stick with it. The rewards can be amazing!

Thanks for introducing yourself Scott.

You have been making a number of very good posts over the last few days since you joined.

We are glad to have you as a member and we look forward to your continued participation in our discussions.

You have previously told me that you don't post very much in forums. So it is good to see that you are posting here.

You seem to be enjoying yourself by posting and answering questions. At the same time you are helping our members and visitors.

Hey Scott,

Funny, I already feel like you are "one of us" and almost feel like I know you from all your posts,
so it's hard to say "welcome to 5 Star!"

But I'm glad you decided to post an intro and tell us a little about you.
We sure appreciate all your great posts and good advice
and look forward to many more discussions with you.

banners
Back