The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings To All....I'm Monarch

Monarch

Hello everyone, I'm Monarch and it's a pleasure to a part of this marketing community. I'm no stranger to the world of online marketing, I've "dabbled" in it for the past 2 and a half years now. I've had my dealings with PPC and using the Bum marketing method, but have yet to master either of these techniques. I have all the ebooks on either method, but I'm a person who learns by actual "hands on experience". So my focus here in the 5 Star Affiliate Forums is to find someone who's willing to take me by the hand and help me forge a successful bum marketing campaign. Plus I plan to make friends throughout the forum! Thank you for reading and mostly for accepting me here.

Welcome to 5 Star, Monarch.

We have a lot of very helpful people here who can help guide you. All you need to do is read some of the mountains of information we have and ask questions whenever you have any. Our members are helpful and very friendly.

Hi Monarch,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm not sure who has time to be a personal mentor,
but maybe we can all be a collective mentor. :p

Larwee is right, we have LOTS of very helpful members and many are super affiliates that really know their stuff. So hopefully between all of us, we can help you get over the hump and headed toward success. :)

Hi there Monarch and welcome aboard!

We will be glad to guide you in your chosen path - be it PPC, SEO, AF....

Have fun in the forum buddy ;)

Hi! Welcome! I'm new so I probably won't be of much help :(! But maybe we will end up helping each other!

Good Luck!
Pixie

banners
Back