The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Amsterdam, the Netherlands

T

truementor

Hello everyone,

I found this forum searching google. I really was looking for a forum where I can learn how to become a successful affiliate marketer.

In reading the story of a successful affiliate, I learnt a lot. He uses only one method of advertising. Pay per click, which is great. However, I believe there are other successful ways to promote as an affiliate marketer. What better place than a forum with people who have been where you want to go.

My hope is to learn as much as I can and to give back as I grow.

I look forward to building some solid relationships here, because afterall life is made up of various relationships that we build over time.

Caroline

Remember to live each day as if it was your last, because one day it will be and nothing else would really matter. Tell the people you care about how much you love them before parting.

Welcome to 5 Star, Caroline.

Thanks for joining.

This is the place to be if you want to learn how to be a successful affiliate marketer.

The best place to begin is the Newbie Affiliate Forum. It covers many of the important things that you need to know and it has many great ideas http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

It is good to see that you also want to give back.

This is a friendly community with very helpful members. Ask questions whenever you have any.

If you participate in our discussions you should be able to build some solid relationships.

Thanks admin

I was just looking around wondering where to begin. Now that you mentioned it and headed to that newbie forum.

Again thanks alot.

Caroline

That is good.

Make sure you read as many of the "Sticky" threads as possible.They have some of the best information.

This looks like the place to Learn...

Hi Larwee, and truementor,

Your right this is a great place to meet new people, and make friends. Its all about marketing and networking with people. There are countless ways to market. Some ways require you to spend money, and others require sweat equity. PPC can be a hard game to play, and you can loose money quicker then you do playing the lottery. So its best to stick to basics, and build your way up from there...

Just my 2 cents...

Good to meet new people on the same mission... :)

What better place than a forum with people who have been where you want to go.

My hope is to learn as much as I can and to give back as I grow.

I look forward to building some solid relationships here, because afterall life is made up of various relationships that we build over time.

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to 5 Star, glad you joined us. We do have lots of experienced members that are happy to help others get started. Good to hear you are interested in giving back too.

Welkom Caroline ? Wees vooral geen vreemde, ik weet zeker dat je een hoop kan leren van de vele leden op dit forum.

Translation for the ones wondering what the above means:

Welcome Caroline ? Don't be stranger, i'm sure you could learn a lot from the many members on this forum.

Oh Caroline,

I forgot to mention one of our favorite members and a 5 Star MVP Winner (Most Valuable Poster)
is from NL. Caroline meet Edwin!

Glad to meet you Caroline! :D

Glad to meet you too Edwin.

This is really cool hangout. I have been learning and finding my way
around the forum. Lots of valuable information. In fact, no need for
any newbie who find this forum to purchase any marketing ebook. The
information here is enough to get ones foot wet.

I see you've been around since 2007. I sure hope to learn enough to
be able to give back and make the forum a worth while place for others
to benefit from.

Caroline

Hi Edwin and Caroline...

I'm also from the netherlands...
I hope to learn some from you,
and maybe you can learn some from me too

bigpoppa

MI
Back