The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings all

Gurubie

affiliate
Good day all my name is Ron and I'm from the cold country of upstate New York .I have been in IM for a few years now.I have a couple websites of my own and really like working on them to because there about my passions and interests.I enjoy meeting new and positive people that offer truth and wisdom.Not lies and fluff after being with the warriors scents 2005 its time to seek out new and exciting places to play and learn.I think I have a lot to offer and will learn even more here at Five Star Forums Thank you all in advance for this opportunity.

Gurubie

I'm a half breed guru and newbie mixed.

Welcome to 5 Star, Ron.

Thanks for joining us and for introducing yourself.

You have found an exciting place to play and learn. This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

We are always happy to have members with experience join us.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Welcome Ron. Your background sounds like it will fit in nicely here and I look forward to your participation. I already like what you wrote about your passions and interest fueling your websites...that's numero uno in my book...:) Take care and all the best.

Thanks Jazzguy

And proud to be here and really the only way I can keep doing things like this is because I love the topics I deal with on a day to day basis.

And proud to be here and really the only way I can keep doing things like this is because I love the topics I deal with on a day to day basis.

That's the key to this whole industry if you ask me. Right on! Also, I enjoyed checking out your sites and the antique bottle site reminded me of one of my uncles who has since passed on. He lived in the country and had a back shed that was filled to the rafters, literally, with old bottles. Even when I was a kid I figured these could be worth something one day...I guess they ended up in the dump...:( Too bad. Thanks for the memories.

It's a pleasure-Jazzguy

Some of these antique bottles sell quite hi one that I now of sold on ebay a pyramid bitters sold for something like $71,000 .

Hi Gurubie,

I wanted to join the welcoming party and tell you we're happy to have you join us. I think you'll find this place has an abundance of "positive people that offer truth and wisdom. Not lies and fluff." Look forward to hearing what you have to say and having some good conversations with you!

This just happens to be that best thing that happened to me today

Thanks again all and I'm so glad to here that Linda you don't no How tired I am of hearing these big long conversations that are all about nothing and really do nothing for any one.I believe its like listening to a drunk talk the same thing they go on and on and really have no purpose or meaning.

MI
Back