The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hi Samuel,
what are you into right now? What you've been doing in the past? what are your future plans?

Welcome! There's a ton of expertise written right here in the forum. However don't be afraid to ask questions if you need help. Good luck to you!

I wanna say hi to everyone in the house.

Hello @Samuel Idowu , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I am an affiliate marketer though a newbie but passionate to learn. I like you to show your expertise and let me grow with you all. thanks

What have you accomplished to this point with your entrance into this industry? Have you acquired your basic tools yet, like a VPS, a tracker, and such?

Have you selected a vertical and a traffic source to master yet?

Looking forward to your progress, posts, and threads.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful as long as you are active in the community.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Whao! what a rousy welcoming you guys gave. Thank you all. All I have done so far is to open affiliate accounts with few networks and got approval. But I have no clue on driving targeted traffic to my affiliate and cpa offers. A lot of confusing jarggons are out there. I need your helps,dying of debt now but passionate about financial freedom. Thanks guys for being friendly.

MI
Back