The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Govnor

Govnor

affiliate
Hey guys,

After a quick read of a few very interesting posts here, I signed up.

I run a web design and internet marketing business (on the side) for the last 5 years, and I've been in the web space for around 10 years in total.

I'm not new to affiliate marketing by any means, back in 2010 I discovered this amazing business model, and in 2011 I banked a bit over $5,000 in my first 'real' year as being an affiliate marketer (all while working a full-time job).

2012 I pulled the pin on affiliate marketing as my full-time job become quite onerous pluse my web business also began taking more and more clients..

2016 I'm still in the same full-time job (job security..) and my web business is buyer than ever - almost too busy for a part-time gig....

So why am I here? I see this as preparation to giving my full-time job the flick and move full-time into my web design and online marketing business and ramp up some affiliate marketing Campaigns which I just love the business model so much - passive income.

Affiliate marketing landscape has changed quite a lot since 2010/11 so it's time to re-educate myself and start banking bigger and better this time.

Cheers!

Steve (Govnor)
Australia.

Welcome to AFix, @Govnor !

After reading your great intro, I have no doubt that you'll be able to kick your J-O-B to the curb, once you get rolling again. :)

Whenever you have questions, don't be afraid to start a thread to ask.

Hey guys,

Hey @Govnor , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

After a quick read of a few very interesting posts here, I signed up.

I run a web design and internet marketing business (on the side) for the last 5 years, and I've been in the web space for around 10 years in total.

I'm not new to affiliate marketing by any means, back in 2010 I discovered this amazing business model, and in 2011 I banked a bit over $5,000 in my first 'real' year as being an affiliate marketer (all while working a full-time job).

2012 I pulled the pin on affiliate marketing as my full-time job become quite onerous pluse my web business also began taking more and more clients..

2016 I'm still in the same full-time job (job security..) and my web business is buyer than ever - almost too busy for a part-time gig....

So why am I here? I see this as preparation to giving my full-time job the flick and move full-time into my web design and online marketing business and ramp up some affiliate marketing Campaigns which I just love the business model so much - passive income.

Affiliate marketing landscape has changed quite a lot since 2010/11 so it's time to re-educate myself and start banking bigger and better this time.

Cheers!

Steve (Govnor)
Australia.

You will kick ass IMO! You have a business mind and that's a huge advantage.

Looking forward to your shares and contributions. I am sure you will find the community has loads of great marketers that will happy to bring you up to speed on any elements you need to brush up on. They're posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back