The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google's Call Only Campaigns

Hey Mike, are you experiencing that generating local lead calls is the bigger chunk of the conversions?

Are the majority of them coming from mobile ads?

I'm not sure what you mean by "local lead calls", but we are definitely seeing the majority (almost 100%) of the calls coming from mobile ads.

-Mike

I'm not sure what you mean by "local lead calls"

I am trying to disseminate the percentages between offers generated for regional (local brick & mortar) and broader audiences like auto insurance, life insurance, etc., and other national brands.

Forgive my ignorance about the data for pay per call and mobile. I've been a content and continuity marketer for most of my career and now I am gearing up for a 2015 blast into mobile and pay per call. Trying to get a lay of the land with hottest demographics, regions, offers, etc., so I can formulate my entry point.

I am trying to disseminate the percentages between offers generated for regional (local brick & mortar) and broader audiences like auto insurance, life insurance, etc., and other national brands.

Forgive my ignorance about the data for pay per call and mobile. I've been a content and continuity marketer for most of my career and now I am gearing up for a 2015 blast into mobile and pay per call. Trying to get a lay of the land with hottest demographics, regions, offers, etc., so I can formulate my entry point.

I'm not sure about the actual percentages between national and localized for the entire pay per call market, but we see more traffic and calls on national campaigns.

There's growing interest in more local campaigns though, like plumbers, roofers, locksmiths, chiropractors, etc. But, even with these campaigns we look for a national reach by aggregating a number of local businesses.

It's more scale-able for publishers if it's a national campaign.

MI
Back