The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Website Optimizer

P

Patricia5

I was wondering, did someone try the free tool Website Optimizer from Google already ?
Just curious about your feedback about it.

I can not post the link because I am new t this forum, but if you google fot "google website optimizer" you will find it at position 1

Hi Patricia

I am about to start using it for some testing I'm experimenting with. Once it's complete I'll post it on the forum so everyone can see it, but I'll also give you some feedback.

You sound like you've used it, but are unsure about it, what is it you are unsure of, if anything?

Thanks!

ST

Yes its ok but the webmaster tools are a lot better, google can only suggest certain tips, and if you want your website to be unique , dont use the google page otimaization suggestions.

The best way to make your site search engine friendly is by adding a site map to webmaster tools , then make sure all your urls include the page title

create rich , deep , unique content.

Make sure google can find each page of your site quite easy, all my sites have a xml sitemap link on the homepage

Hi Patricia

I am about to start using it for some testing I'm experimenting with. Once it's complete I'll post it on the forum so everyone can see it, but I'll also give you some feedback.

You sound like you've used it, but are unsure about it, what is it you are unsure of, if anything?

Thanks!

ST

Sorry if I confused you. I did not use it yet. I just wondering if anybody used it already and had some advises/useful tips for me.
Thanks for testing it
Pat

I look forward to hearing how you got on with it, i think there is two options

simple & advanced

I did the simple one , i will look int it further soon thanks for your post

banners
Back