The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Sandbox, is it really that bad for niches?

999affiliates

affiliate
Recently I made a post about being #2 in yahoo in two weeks...
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ng-seo-forum/10482-2-yahoo-under-2-weeks.html

Well it has been about a month now and the site is still ranking well. I am getting my expected trickle traffic, however sales are still slow, but I expected that.

Anyways back to the topic.

I am ranked 4 on google for my main keyword, however I am still being sandboxed on this site. I am indexed but have no PR and google is showing no relevant backlinks even though I have 1k in yahoo. I know for competitive keywords the sandbox can take almost a year to climb out of, but for niche marketing it doesn't appear to have too much effect.

Using this example I don't see any harm in buying new domains for your niche sites

There is no sandbox, If yahoo is showing 1 k in Bl's you can rest assured that you are fairly close to that number in Google also.

Google only shows a sample of BL's and you have to wait on a BL update (about every 90 days) to see the sample.

The reason you are not ranking for your main keywords is that you are lacking in links and/or onpage, and may both.

There are over 100 factors that affect the value of links, so, what you consider a quality link and what Google considers a quality link may be opposite.

I have taken many sites (couple hundred at least) to the top for thousands of keywords, and the number one factor in me not getting there in a certain time is the quality and quantity of links . This is about 90 % of the time.

There is no sandbox, regardless of what you are told.

You get the right links, the right onpage and the right quantity, and you can take almost any phrase in a short period of time.

This is not a theory, just the facts.

Let me ask you a question. If Google wanted to "weed out" the fly by night sites, do you really think they would use adwords?

This is a contradiction to that train of thought, since anyone can build a landing page and have position # 1 in as little as 30 mins. Of course you have to pay for it, but, they do not seem to be worried about that.

I have had site owners claim they were sandboxed for anywhere from 6 months to 3 years, when the facts are that while they are "sandboxed", I pushed one of Their other new urls right past their older "sandboxed" sites in just a few months.

I have done this in excess of 20 times. There are no sandboxes on the net. they are for children and cats, not websites.

All I can say is that when your site is in the sandbox just build a Bl for it so that it ca be out in that sandbox...Usually new site that wasn't indexed yet is in the sandbox...

banners
Back