The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

google results??

Hello...Well,usually Google results are fine. Sometimes, some guys are just good in SEO and promote sites not related to topic or site poor in content (or relevant content). But this is happening not so much often. Well, cyber world like real world, will never become perfect one...;)

OMG .. its you are saying .. but what are you try finding on google :D google always give better result to others but its depend on your searching keywords correct or familiar ...

I am mostly use Google.com because your local Google don't show all result in you should be use Google.com is the best way for the searching.

@herrysmart: You only says Google will showing unrelated result. Google always showing exact result i can tell in anywhere. If anything Google will showing wrongly Google Getting more feed back all over the world. So will Clear to this result showing in home page.

I think you got some mistake.Google is the Best for searching.I use Google and every time I get the results expected.You can search for any thing and you will get the answers that satisfy you.So, I always prefer Google for any kind of searching.

for perfect match you can change the search query. Suppose you are searching the cricket ball and you would not get perfect match, then put this keyword in the double cote like this "cricket ball" you will get more related result.

MI
Back