The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR update 02 April 09

temi

affiliate
PR update seem to have started yesterday, some sites are showing higher PR and others are showing lower PR, what about your site? Have you gained or lost PR?

PR update seem to have started yesterday, some sites are showing higher PR and others are showing lower PR, what about your site? Have you gained or lost PR?

So far results are mixup for me. Is it over yet or still updating ??

DON.

Don,
For someone with as many websites are you it will always be mixed :) Like you I have many websites as well and its mixed result, some sites are up others are down.

The most important thing which are my SERPs are where I want most of them to be :)

So far results are mixup for me. Is it over yet or still updating ??

DON.

Don,
For someone with as many websites are you it will always be mixed :) Like you I have many websites as well and its mixed result, some sites are up others are down.

The most important thing which are my SERPs are where I want most of them to be :)

Yeap completely agree with you on this temi.

DON.

My sites either went up or stayed the same. One of my new sites went from no PageRank to a 3.

My sites PR is still the same, it does not seem to change no more even though the site used to have a pr of 4.. Oh well.. hehehe.. Its just a green line hey...
Maybe next update hey, cheers..

One thing, has anyone else noticed that it is a lot harder to get pr now..? Maybe it is just me or maybe it is the directory exclusion with google.. Whatever it is, i guess only google can know.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back