The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google pays a bundle to advertising partners

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
Most of us have heard people say that AdSense only pays a few pennies per click. Actually the amounts vary. Some are low and some could be considered relatively high.

Some of Google's advertising partners don't make very much while others make tons of money. What is paid for those clicks can really add up if you have the right kind of site that does well with AdSense, and if you have a good amount of traffic.

During the first 3 months of this year, Google paid their advertising partners a staggering one billion four hundred ninety million dollars ($1,490,000,000.00) in commissions. Yes, those clicks can add up.

Google's first quarter profits beat the expectations of analysts. Profits were up by 30 percent. Google's first quarter revenue was 5.19 billion dollars.

This was the 12th quarter out of the 15 since Google went public that it has performed better than analysts had expected.

Here are a couple of articles with more details:

Google Beats the Bears

Google's 1Q profit climbs 30 pct and tops analyst views: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

IMO take alot also.

I had an adsense account on a perfectly legitimate site. No fake clicks. I didn't game the system. It was a site where I was posting videos and content about a house that we just built. I had racked up $80+ in adsense. All of suddense. Adsese account was locked and money was gone.

No explanation. They don't have to give one. It would expose some of their secrets.

No chance for appeal.

My account was eventually opened back up and my money gone. And I've always been curious how many people does this happen to that happens to have $800 in their account ? Or even more.

I'll still use their tools and probably adsense. But my intent is to always withdraw at whatever the minimum is that I can.

The minimum payout is $100.

When money is taken out of the account of an AdSense publisher it is returned to AdWords advertisers. There hasn't been anything reliable that shows this isn't what happens. Google does make billions upon billions of dollars honestly. It wouldn't be worth the risk, or to their advantage to be dishonest.

MI
Back