The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google = Pac-man

Iainj

So for Pac-mans 30th anniversary Google turned their logo into a pac-man game. Supposedly this has cost business an estimated $120 Million in lost productivity.

But for nostalgia they gave the mini game its own page www.google.com/pacman/

So for Pac-mans 30th anniversary Google turned their logo into a pac-man game. Supposedly this has cost business an estimated $120 Million in lost productivity.

But for nostalgia they gave the mini game its own page www.google.com/pacman/
I enjoyed this game a lot and I've played it for more hours but I never mananged to do more than 4-5 levels. (how many levels are there in total?)
How could this game cause 120$ million loss? I guess not because of the server resources.

oh yeah, the other day google changed its logo with PAC-Man game. I palyed this game for several hours that day as i was playing this game after several years. Enjoyed it through and through. $120 million is a dime a dozen for affluent Google team.

I think it's awesome that google did that!

that does seem like a very high number to lose ... and something that was probably done in good nature with good intentions ... as a side note, I used to play PacMan all the time on Atari!! Great memories!

banners
Back