The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google is doing another PR update

genuwine4532

affiliate
Looks like Google is doing another PR update. Three of my sites went up today. :D!!!!

Makes all that damn link building worthwhile!!!!!

Ya I meant to post that Matt Cutts blogged a couple days ago that it was
going to happen. He also said they were lifting some penalties on some sites too.

Congratulations!

5 Star hasn't budged yet. I just got some PR 7 & 8 links
this week but I guess they didn't get counted or help.

hard to say

There could be a lot of reasons for a drop in page rank, it is hard to say without knowing more details about the site in question. PR always has to do with link building, take a close look at that. Selling links that pass page page rank is another big reason to lose rank.

PR is nice but nothing major!

Just a note about PR. While it is good to see a PR rising on your sites, and it is certainly a reward for your link building efforts, as far as overall importance it is minimal, if you look at the SERPS for any keyword, often times there are low PR sites sitting way above very high PR sites, so it is not the end all of SEO. In fact, it is where you are in the SERPS that is far more important than page rank.

It is an aspect of SEO, but nothing to really obsess over or worry about too much in the grand scheme of things and especially since, the PR of a site does not, unfortunately, entice any visitors to buy anything, and in the end it's always the revenue that's really important right? ;) :D

banners
Back