The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox

Chrome tends to run faster for me here in the office.
At home/on my personal laptop I had no problems with Firefox's speed (and a lot more websites are Firefox compatible than Chrome) but a few months ago it kept demanding I update it, but every time I did so, the update wasn't successful.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Well, now I do have time and I do miss certain aspects of Firefox, but now that's using Chrome in the office I appreciate the continuity.

I was an IE fan despite its limitations until IE8 - it kept crashing on me despite a fast quad processor and loads of RAM. Upgrading to IE9 didn't help.

At that point, I took the plunge and converted to Firefox. Later, IE10 was released and while I have that installed (along with Chrome and Safari), I'm still using Firefox because of the wealth of add-ons.

I was an IE fan despite its limitations until IE8 - it kept crashing on me despite a fast quad processor and loads of RAM. Upgrading to IE9 didn't help.

At that point, I took the plunge and converted to Firefox. Later, IE10 was released and while I have that installed (along with Chrome and Safari), I'm still using Firefox because of the wealth of add-ons.

Chrome, hands down. Functionality, Addons, Web Store, Tweak-ability, Themes, smallest footprint bars, ... and more.

I think Chrome is faster and I think you have more security options. Like a poster above mentioned, Mozilla kept asking me to update and I never could.

I think both browsers are great and way better than IE. I choose to use Google Chrom though because of the extensions that I use.

Chrome definitely does. If you're a casual user then use Chrome because it's simple and easy to use but if you're looking for more versatility when it comes to addons and stuff go with firefox. They have a range of addons/plugins that you can use that Chrome just doesn't.

Yeah, Chrome appears to be the faster browser overall, but my PC hates it. I prefer FireFox over Chrome anyway because there are specific addons that I use that really help me to run my online business efficiently.

Chrome's load faster. I think it's how Google 'segment' each site traffic; hence the speed. I could be wrong but that's what I've heard a year ago.

But I like FireFox more for my Internet Marketing. It's plug-ins and add-ons are ideal tools for SEO. :D

personally speaking i used over 6 different browsers .firefox has a rich user interface with graphical and sharp web content display including fonts , texture, visibility and image gradient.I used Firefox for graphical interface only because of it's stand out visual appearance.chrome on the other side is a little bit faster than firefox including start up speed and video rendering.I used chrome for speed purposes and testing

banners
Back