The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Ads - Ads being disapproved - Need Help

cacofb

affiliate
Hi guys!

So, I'm facing a lot of problems with Google Ads, with Ads being rejected with some landings. The reason: Malicious code or Unwanted Software

I have created my landings with Landingi, a drag & drop landing page software.
For my tracker I was using Voluum.

After some ads were rejected, I had to try several options, in order to get this to work.

What is the problem? The Landing Page? The tracker? Maybe my domain or tracking domain was flagged.

I tried several hypotheses, with different domains, different domain trackings, even with different tracking software (tried Redtrack).
None of them work. And yes the setup on Google Ads is correct.

The only variable I did not test was the landing.
I used the same landing in every domain, I just duplicated the file on Landingi and linked it to new domains. I tested with 3 more domains I had, no luck.
All ads rejected by the same reason.

The offer is White Hat, and it's no problem.
I have SSL Certificate on my landing and on my tracking.

After several tests, new domains, new domains for tracking, at least 2 tracking softwares (Voluum and Redtrack) and SSL certificates, I decided to test a new domain, without using any tracking software and using the offer link in my landing page, directly to the Affiliate Network. This one was approved. The main problem is that if I can not use a tracker, I can not track the campaign and optimize it.

Honestly, I do not know what the problem is. Either Google does not want these trackers, or else I do not know.
Both trackers tell me that many publishers use the tracker with GoogleAds, and that the problem is not theirs.

I'm using Parallel Tracking, with the setup all done correctly as they want.
The only codes I have on the pages are Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Tracker JS.

I do not know if the problem was that I duplicated the same landing page on Landingi system, which could generate duplicate code or problems with the links. I have no idea, but there is some problem.

Maybe the problem is with Landingi's code, so I'm building new landings in LeadPages to test.

The domain that I have approved, does not contain tracking code of any software.
Maybe it's been approved for that reason, because Google does not want trackers.
So how can we track a campaign on Google, from ads, keywords, etc? How do you track, with Analytics? UTM codes?

I also want to say, that I tested some versions of the approved page, with the same domains that had been rejected. If the page is an exact copy, it would have to be approved as well. To my surprise, these domains were also rejected after the Google scan.
After speaking with Google Support, it makes me believe that some of these scans are cached and are slow to update, so the system automatically rejects without even checking for a new version of the page.
I have received reports of links that say they are malicious, related to the tracker, that are no longer even on the page.

I need your help in this issue. If the page is exactly the same, why one is approved and the other ones disapproved?
Is my tracking software's the problem? I can not track?
Maybe some problem with an image?

What is the best solution for tracking Ads and Keywords in the version I have approved? Analytics? UTM's?

Thank you to anyone who can help me. I have been dealing with this problem for weeks, and I have lost countless hours trying to solve it, without success.

Last edited:
  • the tracker redirect may be the issue.
  • try working with an image tracking pixel and not a redirect URL (for the tracker)
  • also put Google analytics on that page too (If you haven't already)

Google is anal about redirects -- super hypocritical as they use redirects for all their search and news links (so they can track you :p)

If you deal with the Devil he makes the game rules --mortal :p

Also keep in mind that "G" will find many excuses for not approving affiliate style landers. If the page is just an affiliate page that then sends visitors to an affiliate offer, they'll find an excuse to disapprove you.

• the tracker redirect may be the issue.
  • try working with an image tracking pixel and not a redirect URL (for the tracker)
  • also put Google analytics on that page too (If you haven't already)
Google is anal about redirects -- super hypocritical as they use redirects for all their search and news links (so they can track you :p)

If you deal with the Devil he makes the game rules --mortal :p

GTM is there, GAnalytics too.
The setup is the one that the tracker recommends for GoogleAds. But is not working in both trackers.

• you can use the suggested utm codes
  • or really; key=value in any URL query string ?parameter=value& you want can be manually sorted in GA
  • Google ads should be agnostic to any tracker --however any redirection to a page hosted on a tracking site would become an issue possibly.

Post the URL to your landing page and I will curl the page verbose with headers -- asking your questions without the location is like telling a doctor "My brother 's knee aches all the time". The doctor would say:"Have your brother make an appointment".

There is no corpus delecti here ... there is no 'proof of a crime' just speculation.

For the record we are using a Google Ads with an affiliate page leading to a call center generating leads with no issues -- however the results are pathetic <<< but that is another issue altogether and the risk to reward ratio sucks as it stands. Hope you do better ...
All bow to elGoog
bowing-gif50.gif

Today was a good day the G-20 has spoken on digital taxation -- Really? The price of poker will just go up for the consumer to pay the new tax costs ... So, which idiot making the rules is the real enemy? Greed v. Sloth a classic

MI
Back