monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good way to promote Incent offers?

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by almobi, Dec 2, 2014.

1. almobi

almobi Affiliate Affiliate Manager affiliate

Recently I find lots of people try to run Incent offer via their own design/coded web or APP (OFFERWALL) It is that profitable?and What are you way to promote your incent offers?

Looking forward to hear your story~:)

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Well, you're a network manager. I was not expecting you to ask if it's profitable or not. You've got the data and the clients, don't you?

4. almobi

The real target for me, it is to share experiences with my affiliates,some of my Newbies need advices.it would be happy for me if you I can HELP them!And If they earn more, It's be a WIN-WIN don't you think?

5. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Well, why not start by sharing some experiences of your own or what you see overall in your network? Because otherwise you make it look like a question instead of being the objective to make everyone share the experiences.
    Just my 2c.

6. almobi

Well,smell some fire in here!My experiences more comes from PC,Now I am more focusing on developing Quailty Offers for my Network,the question I’ve been raised is like a fashion trend in Asain,so I think it's would be fun to discuss about this issue and what might lead to!

If I share my experience under this title that would be strange,don't you think?

7. vpway

vpway Affiliate affiliate

You could open GPT site or PPD site.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI