propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by sonali, Nov 21, 2005.

1. sonali

sonali New Member

Hi,I had one website.

How can i get good traffic from Google.pls help me

Thanks
    Sonali

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi sonali,

Have you worked on getting high quality targeted inbound links? Are you listed in DMOZ? It could help if your title tags changed based on the subject of the page so you get ranking for more terms. Just a few tips and things to check into.

3. lexiseek

lexiseek Affiliate affiliate

Hello.

I agree with Linda. Building a few good inbound links and link trades will help your website.
    You also want to be sure that you have good tags. All of these things should help!

Nice to meet you :)

4. smgallo78

smgallo78 New Member

Hey Guys,
    Im a newbie here, and Im also just starting out in the online marketing game. Something that I've just started to do was adverstise in ezines.
    Its a very low cost way to get ads to hundreds of thousands of people, depending upon the amount of subscribers to each list.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2007
  5. AffiliateSeeking

AffiliateSeeking Affiliate affiliate

To get good traffic you have to do some good seo as it is getting harder due to the amount of competitors.

Doing seo involves getting good quality backlinks. Making sure you have a good density percentage of on chosen keywords, make sure you content on the pages that you want to rank well within Google is full of good content that is not duplicate to other content on your site and others accrossed the web.

There are many of things that can be done to improve your sites rankings and visitors.

6. frogengine

frogengine Affiliate affiliate

Some of those links can also get you really good traffic while helping you rank at the same time :)

7. etech-racheal

etech-racheal New Member

To get good traffic from google, u must have good quality backlinks & updated content. Both points r very important. Updated content helps in getting more traffic.

8. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Affiliate affiliate

Well everybody put there point there... google shows 102 sites linking to you so.. thats good...what keywords do you target...if your site is fairly new then target less cometetive terms....

Add good quality content followed by good quality links...

Take care

Manish

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed