The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good to be here..

Kraddy

affiliate
Hello everyone, im Kraddy.

Im 21 and this forum looks very familiar and im trying to learn from this forum.

I am still new in affiliate marketing and i hope will learn and maybe in future share my knowledge with new members.

I study bachelor computer engineering and my past was into programming.

@Kraddy

Hi and welcome!

We have tons of information and helpful members here to help you. We're a family type of community here, so jump in and create a thread for any questions you may have as you go along. Someone will rush to your aid. :)

Meantime....you say that you're still new. Are you already promoting CPA or affiliate offers?

Hello Kraddy. Thanks and welcome into this forum. I am also a computers scientist who do marketing a lot. Be sure that through this platform, you will be equipped with enough knowledge vital for you to venture into affiliate marketing. I am a year old on this forum and I do enjoy every bit. I am now doing great and thanks to this members here.

Thanks for the reply azgold i rreally appreciate.

Well i am not new rreally, i have been in internet business during 2009-2012 and win a lot of money but due health problems stopped and its my first time i am registering in a forum after a long period.

Momentally i am not promoting anything , i am studying this field , seeking strategies and wondering where to put my knownledge and i think i have potential in CPA offers.

But the most important think is that i
Thanks for the reply Dr.Forum i rreally appreciate.

Yeah i never think i will join affiliate forums one day , but it looks good and this forum doesn't look bad , thats mean there is a quality staff around here.

Hey @Kraddy , Good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix, if you are new I suggest you to start learning CPA, its easy and you can set achievable milestones. Open a new thread whenever you have any question related to it. I will be glad to help. Stay active.

Regards
IndeXer

Momentally i am not promoting anything , i am studying this field , seeking strategies and wondering where to put my knownledge and i think i have potential in CPA offers.

Well, I don't know if you have any special interests as far as methods go but I usually suggest that newbies start with these three:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

due health problems stopped

I completely understand - been there, done that, still do on bad days.

That's one of things I like about this industry, you can do it when you can do it. And where. :)

Welcome Kraddy!

I have the same technical background as you, and I'm working my ass off to make it in this industry, it's possible, that's the most important thing, it's real, and you will learn only from your failures, there's no workaround.

I hope you find all the information you are looking for! Talk soon.

Welcome to Affiliate Fix @Kraddy,

I hope your health is much better these days! There's lots to learn here for somebody just getting back into the grind. Just ask the community if you have any questions !

Hello everyone, im Kraddy.

Hi @Kraddy , welcome to AffiliateFix! it's great to have you here.

Im 21 and this forum looks very familiar and im trying to learn from this forum.

I am still new in affiliate marketing and i hope will learn and maybe in future share my knowledge with new members.

I study bachelor computer engineering and my past was into programming.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back