monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good logo design says it all

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by nancy1, Jan 27, 2010.

1. nancy1

nancy1 Affiliate affiliate

It’s important to have a well defined purpose for designing a logo, because this tells us what’s important and what is the criteria. For a logo design to have a distinct identification and a unique appearance that makes it apart from the crowd it’s important to design a logo with a specific purpose.

2. monetizer
  3. marley87

marley87 Affiliate affiliate

I checked your signature and i have to say some of your designs are really awesome.
    Good luck!

4. Mike22

Mike22 Affiliate affiliate

They do look really cool... But they also have a cost. The first image on your site is about 50Kb, and most of the images are fairly big. But that's not a problem, google has given us the tools to sort this out (and having the larger higher quality original is useful)

Don't get me wrong, it looks stylish, but for a final site, the images could be shrunk in size?

I'm looking a designer to create relatively low weight logos for one of my sites...
    And I like what I see.

I'm wondering what you could do with my site (backgrounds / better borders shading etc)

Can you PM me, I'll send you my website url and you can give me an approximation and what you could do to improve the design and how much you would charge

Thanks.

5. a2hosting

a2hosting Affiliate affiliate

There are very cool sites like LogoYes that make it possible for anyone, even those without graphic design experience, to create their logo. You know your brand the best should you should probably be the one that designs the logo.

6. Bloody GangBang

Bloody GangBang Affiliate affiliate

Every logo should have it's own cost - no deal without that.

7. treelifedesigns

treelifedesigns Affiliate affiliate

I believe logo design is the most significant part to a business. Its the first thing a customer sees and hopefull that logo will stick in their mind so they keep returning for normal business. I go for a creative design with images and text. I feel that logos that are just plain text tend to be forgettable, but huge companies like IBM have proven different.

8. georgerogers

georgerogers Affiliate affiliate

Agreed your logo is a recognisable icon for your business that if done right will stick is peoples minds

9. byronc

byronc Affiliate affiliate

Well apart form the fact this post is looking like a seo comment only, i did look at your portfolio and you do have an exceeding amount of designs in there - looks like a couple of hundred.

also someone has asked the op for costs and advice and there has been no reply - seo post maybe?

10. Manuel - Regdotter

Manuel - Regdotter Affiliate affiliate

Very possibly but it was over a year ago (before I was a mod), I'm not sure dragging it back up helps anyone.

11. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Affiliate affiliate

I an agree with you, your business logo design is represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.

12. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros

I am agree with you, your business logo design represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.

13. logoonlinepros

I am agree with you, your business logo design represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.<br><br>

14. logoonlinepros

I would like to agree with your statement. Well designed logos always represent well manage business or companies. Logo design is the main part of your business.

15. Fiverivers

Fiverivers Affiliate affiliate

Well said a logo tells each and everything about our site and saw your signature really amazing work done by you

16. soncolber

soncolber Affiliate affiliate

There are many Logo designers now a days available every where along with them I had gone through your post. There are many Graphics/Logo designing companies those who provides a wide collection of inspirational designs. The are full creative and also compelling graphic designs for the requirement of the customers.

Email marketing south Africa
    Email Marketing

17. Tabasumali

Tabasumali Affiliate affiliate

Your all the logo designs are different, unique and awesome. I like your work.

18. Jacpac

Jacpac Affiliate affiliate

I checked your Website and i have to say some of your designs are really awesome.
    Good luck!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI