The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good Evening

Year

affiliate
Greetings to all AF members. I'm coming from Hackforums intrigued to learn and start doing CPA. I've came here to read threads , guides , journeys , and overall gather more information. I'd just like to welcome myself to the community , and I hope to meet many of you throughout the learning process. Thanks :)

-Year

Hello Year. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Year. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
What's up Internalsoul ,

Thanks for the reply man. I have been reading around people's journeys ,and overall going through the Forum getting to know it better. I hope you're having a wonderful night , thank you :affiliatefix:

What's up Internalsoul ,

Thanks for the reply man. I have been reading around people's journeys ,and overall going through the Forum getting to know it better. I hope you're having a wonderful night , thank you :affiliatefix:
I am doing great :) We have some pretty successful journals and success stories. Hope you are having a great time too :)

Hiya, @Year and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You've come to the right place to learn about CPA but I suspect you know that after all the reading you've done. :)

Have you checked these out for the basics?

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Greetings to all AF members. I'm coming from Hackforums intrigued to learn and start doing CPA. I've came here to read threads , guides , journeys , and overall gather more information. I'd just like to welcome myself to the community , and I hope to meet many of you throughout the learning process. Thanks :)

-Year

Hello @Year , welcome to AffiliateFFix. You must have "years" of experience! Okay, cheap joke aside, it's great to have you with us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back