The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good CPI offers wanted

Hi eveyrone!

We have tons of Facebook traffic, but now i'm looking for a very high eCPM CPI offer!
Looking to start of with games! Let me know if you have any recommendations!

Yes we have bundle of offers of your requirement. Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals with weekly payment options. Join us

yes we have tons of offer and that too with weekly and daily payment options as per the quality and volume of traffic
Am skype- live:flax2.alex

Hi sorry! Just bumped into this thread :)

We have CPI on Gambling and Games, we have seen good results specially in: US, UK, KR, JP for both Android and iOS

Let me know if you are interested, or directly signup, you will be directed to our CPI team who will give you more insight into the numbers ;)

Hi!

Next to CPA we also have some CPI offers available worldwide. Mostly games and other Utilities. We have some running within our smart link but also as a single offer on our offer wall.

You don't need to worry about the payments because we do weekly, biweekly and monthly payments.

Please let me know if you want more info on the offers.

Hi eveyrone!

We have tons of Facebook traffic, but now i'm looking for a very high eCPM CPI offer!
Looking to start of with games! Let me know if you have any recommendations!
Hi, We have a lot of offers for mobile games. Contact me on Skype for details.

banners
Back