The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

going through the motions in Northbrook, Illinois.

theRealness0820

affiliate
Hello all,

I guess in many ways I am a newbie to all this. In some ways I am not. I have been hacking away at this for about 5 weeks now (affiliate marketing), and have even made some sales. Nothing consistent, but I guess we try our best and take what we can get:D .

I am a realist down to the very marrow of my bones. I know this will never make me rich, but, I hope to have significant, consistent results so I can improve my quality of life. That's all. Am I asking too much?

Like I said before I started a home based business program about 5 weeks ago and a lot of it had to do with affiliate marketing. Thank god not all home business pushers aren't scam artists.

Well that all being said.... Hope to get help from some of you in the future (and when I know enough, help out others as well).

Keep it real..:cool: ..

Welcome to 5 Star, theRealness0820.

Thanks for joining and for introducing yourself.

I don't know much about Northbrook, Illinois other than it is near Chicago and a few famous movies were made there.

Since you are still relatively new to affiliate marketing, our Newbie Affiliate Forum could be of some help to you http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi theRealness0820,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're happy to help you learn the ropes and yes it's very possible to have a good solid income with affiliate marketing. It's not get rich quick like some of those 'scammers' will try to make you believe and it does take work. But you're a realist, so you know this. :)

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for others give you a better general understanding about how to get your income to the next level. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either, so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Hang in there Realness

Realness,

Five weeks and some sales is a great start in my opinion. I am also new to affiliate marketing and new to this forum. I hope to learn from newcomers like yourself and the experienced folks on the forums. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thank you everyone.

The plan I am involved in is basically a 60 day program. I am on day 20. I am continuing at this turtle-like pace because I have so many other projects distracting me.

However, once I figure out what I am doing and know what I can expect, I anticipate I will work all day long.

Right now, for me, it is all about learning.

Again, thanks to everyone.

Yeah some famous movies were shot in Northbrook, IL. I think they were all from the 80s. Gotta love the 80s. It's like a cheeziness that is undeniably good.

MI
Back