The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

GoDaddy taken over RegisterFly?

temi

affiliate
I do not have an account with GoDaddy but I have an account with RegisterFly. I got the message below from GoDaddy just welcoming me to GoDaddy, the login info they sent me is the same as my RegisterFly login.

Has anyone else received email like this?

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Welcome to GoDaddy.com®! To make your transition as smooth as possible, we've already transferred your domain(s) and created an account for you.[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]
[/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica] To ensure your online security, please take the following steps:[/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica]1.[/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica]Simply click here or go to www.GoDaddy.com/WelcomeRegisterFly[/FONT]

This will widen GoDaddy's lead in the market significantly, they are already the leader in this field

I have never used RegisterFly before. Almost all of my domains are registered with godaddy and of course my directory. Good to know.

Hey,

People were worried dead crazy about their domains being deleted. Some of them real nice ones too.

I came across one which was pending delete (for like 65 days) from register fly. I guess it didn't delete after all.

But it's good. People can now sleep well at night.

MI
Back