The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Glad to be here

addy13

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I have made my living in affiliate marketing for a little over 5 years now but have never participated in any kind of forum or community. As you know, internet marketing is always changing and evolving so I wanted to see how others do things to help me grow.

thanks.

Welcome to 5 Star, addy.

We are glad to have you. We always enjoy having people with experience joining us.

It is good to know that you have selected us as the first forum you have joined. I am sure you will like it here. This is a very friendly community.

Look around to see what is here and join us in our conversations whenever you would like.

Thanks for joining.

Hi addy,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community! 5 years is a long time in this business so we are happy to have someone with your experience with us and are glad you chose to join us. We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum, Addy.

As someone who's a relative newcomer, I look forward to seeing what you have to say about affiliate marketing. I feel I've learned a lot, but I know there's still a lot more to learn.

Grady

Thanks Gradyp,

I agree with you 100%... "I feel I've learned a lot, but I know there's still a lot more to learn"

MI
Back