The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Glad To Be Here + First Question on CPA

PSP

affiliate
Hi all, I just stumbled on this great affiliate community and I decided to introduce myself...with a question ;).

But first I'm relatively new on the Affiliate scene(about 2 years) but I've learnt a lot the hard way and now my aim is to learn and EARN the easier way! I have moderate experience with FB ads and email marketing.

I just got started on CPA and I want to know which is best to go with for MMO Gaming offers; Facebook Ads or Media Buying(and from which platforms)?

And also is this market (MMO gaming) ever saturated?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, @PSP and welcome!

Re running offers on FB, an awful lot of offers don't allow FB anymore, so be sure you check that.

In my experience, some of the MMOs don't allow custom creatives, at least not without approval.

Re saturation, I dunno but I do know there is a lot of competition. But that doesn't mean you can't make money in that vertical. :)

Hello @azgold, thanks for the insight.

Looks likes media buys is a less restrictive route for now. Will have a quick chat with my AM.

Thanks for the resource materials too :).

Hi @PSP, and welcome to AffiliateFix ;)

Straight to your question
I want to know which is best to go with for MMO Gaming offers; Facebook Ads or Media Buying(and from which platforms)?
I'd go with @lrs1995's answer
Facebook works great with gaming offers.
Gaming is an ever green vertical.
Mark Zuckerberg does everything to hold the top spot for his Facebook. So Facebook will definitely be one of the top addresses in the years to come.
And Gaming? - Like @lrs1995 said, ever green!!
What's one of the first entertainments which is always played with friends and family...?!? - self-answered ;)

Hi all, I just stumbled on this great affiliate community and I decided to introduce myself...with a question ;).

Hi @PSP , great to have you here. Welcome to our AffiliateFix family!

But first I'm relatively new on the Affiliate scene(about 2 years) but I've learnt a lot the hard way and now my aim is to learn and EARN the easier way! I have moderate experience with FB ads and email marketing.

I just got started on CPA and I want to know which is best to go with for MMO Gaming offers; Facebook Ads or Media Buying(and from which platforms)?

Thanks in advance.

You've got a ton of members here well respected in promoting gaming offers and a large number of members doing FB. You'll gt all the guidance and help you can possibly need to get where you are going.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the answers and guides @lrs1995, @Marc and @T J Tutor. Very helpful.
But what about facebook bans, is it something for anyone promoting CPA offers to be concerned about, also what's a good budget to begin with?

Thanks

Thanks for the answers and guides @lrs1995, @Marc and @T J Tutor. Very helpful.
But what about facebook bans, is it something for anyone promoting CPA offers to be concerned about, also what's a good budget to begin with?

Thanks

With most all of the social sites you will need to become familiar with their individual advertising terms of service, regulations, and requirements. It isn't the wild west anymore. Just make a practice of following their rules and color inside the lines, especially as a beginner, and you will be fine.

As for a recommended budget, you will get recommendations of $500 to $5000 per month. You do need to make an investment and you will have to accept working through disappointments along with your successes. It's like this through out every level of marketing no matter how good you become.

Depending on your offers, you will be spending at least $50 a day to get good interpretative data to refine your campaigns into winners, scalable winners.

MI
Back