The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Glad to be back

mogrady

Hi Everyone -

My name is Michelle (mogrady). I'm new to this forum and wanted to send a hello. I was an affiliate manager and also an affiliate several years back. I took 2 years off from anything work related in order to stay home with my baby twins. They're getting bigger now and I'm feeling the itch to work again. I'm slowly getting back to work by redesigning my husband's website and building some traffic. It's amazing how many changes take place in this industry in just 2 short years - which is what makes it so exciting.

So, the first forum I reached out to upon my return to work is 5 Star. Before taking my hiatus, I was involved in a few forums that Linda Buquet moderated. I remember that she was a tremendous resource of information and support. I also remembered that some of the forums I used to visit were not as friendly as this one is. I'm relieved to find such a pleasant and positive tone in this forum and I'm excited to get back into the affiliate world.

Welcome to 5 Star, Michelle.

It is really good to have you as a member. I know you are going to like it here.

Yes, this is a very friendly place and our members are also very helpful.

After being away for a while there are probably a few things you would want to get caught up on and this is the perfect place to do it.

You will see that we have a lot of forums here that cover a lot of topics and there is a tremendous amount of information available.

We all look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Hey Michelle,

Welcome to 5 Star. SO nice to see you again!
Thanks so much for the kind words. So nice
to have my own forum instead of modding everyone else's. :p

How are those twins doing? How old are they now?
Good you can start working again. I'm sure you're finding it a fun challenge.

Look forward to having you with us.

The twins are great - walking, talking, and getting into trouble. I'm a twin myself so it's funny to see them as "partners in crime" just like my sister and I used to be. I also have an older boy, whose now 7. They're all great kids - I'm lucky to have them and I'm treasuring their youth. But at the same time, I'm looking for more "me" time. So I'm happy to have a little work back in my life.

My grand daughter is 2 1/2 now and SOOOOOOO fun to hang out with!
My grand son just turned 1, but he lives out of state so I don't get to see him much. But little ones sure are fun!

MI
Back