The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Glad to be a part of this forum...

jmusselwhite

My name is Jim Musselwhite. I run www.YourAffiliateTeam.com and I'm excited about the growing trend in outsourced affiliate management.

We research, recruit, train, and motivate affiliates so that product/service owners don't have to...they can focus on their core business.

I manage several client relationships, predominantly in the information product niche. One of those is a brand new launch just posted at at:
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=3044

I look forward to contributing to this forum as well as learning from the best marketing minds on the web.

Welcome to 5 Star, jmusselwhite.

Yes, there are a lot of great marketing minds who are 5 Star members. You might find some of them to be very helpful.

Our members will also likely benefit from your experience and we all look forward to your contributions.

Hi Jim,
Welcome to the 5 Star forum! As Larry has already mentioned, there are some great marketing minds here and we're glad to welcome you to the bunch. :)

~ Teli

Hi Jim,

Welcome to 5 Star. We have lots of outsourced AM's here so you're in good company. Jump into some threads and thanks again for joining.

MI
Back