The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Started

siemensj

affiliate
Split off from another topic by Linda

I have been looking into Internet marketing for a couple of months now and am becoming convinced more and more that I need to be in this thing for the long haul and take it seriously if I want to get make any sort of regular income. I am in a situation right now where I am able to spend about 6 hours a day to try to get this New Online business off the ground and i also have some money to work with. I would really appreciate some help in the area of how to use the six hours to the utmost. What should my daily routine look like?
I am a new Profit Lance member and I am enjoying the course. I am finding it very thorough and with tons of good info, the best I have found yet. The one thing that is lacking though is more of a step by step program to follow on a daily basis. I feel I really need to be led by the hand here.
Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note I have noticed that Michael Andrews hasn't updated the course in a while and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone by e-mail yet, does any one know why this might be?
I am concerned about a few things though, it seems it hasn't been updated in awhile. Also being new at this If I could get a more practical daily schedule to discipline myself with that would be a great help. Any ideas would be appreciated

I'm not familiar with Profit Lance but perhaps others can chime in. Not much posted here except for one positive comment a couple of years ago.

However, I did do a quick search of Google and found some interesting things said about Profit Lance. You might want to search and see what you find on your own.

Thanks

Yes I actually have done a search and have found very few negative reviews or comments on Profit Lance. As I said the Course itself is very good I just need some help in implementing a daily schedule.

I think that you've found the best of the best place for relevent and useful information for long term strategies. You're lucky that you have about 6 hours a day to devote to this project, I've got 1 or 2 hours per day at best, while running my other business.

As far as daily things to do, here's what I do:
1. Check analytics to see how yesterday's traffic was, and see if any new source of traffic created was created by someone linking to me. 5% of time

2. Check out my sales reports, we all want to see our sales :) 5% of time

3. Write an article or something to post on my blog 50% of time

4. Build Links to my site 40% of time

Thanks! That helps.
Where should i focus having just begun this line of work. I currently have a few good domain names and am just learning how to write articles and submit them. I don't have a website set up yet for these domains but have a host. I have a lot of good information available and I have done quit a bit of reading in many different areas i feel like I'm kind of all over the place.

Focus is key when you are new.

1) Thoroughly research and pick ONE niche. Be sure it's not too competitive.
If you don't know how to research and pick a niche, check our niche forum and read the one about picking your 1st niche.

2) Launch ONE site about the ONE niche and don't worry about affiliate links yet. Just work on content, articles, marketing and traffic generation for starters.

banners
Back