monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting Started

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Mark45, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Mark45

Mark45 Affiliate affiliate

Hi i was wondering how long it can take to start earning a reasonable amount doing this.

And does anyone use any particular methods etc anyone care to share there stories etc. I do know the basic principles of how it works just wanted more of a insight that's all.

Mark

2. monetizer
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Mark,

$$, who said anything about making money? We just do this for fun! :p

How long and how much are tough questions. Honestly the majority of affiliates only make a couple hundred a month. Plus it depends on what you consider reasonable. My best guess is it's possible to make from 200 - 10,000 a month within 3 months to 3 years. :p If you want to make good money it takes a lot of time and effort to build up.

Here is a great getting started thread from a forum I used to mod at WebProWorld. http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=21311

Maybe some affiliates that arent quite as tongue in cheek as I was in part of that reply could weigh in with their 2 cents. Speaking of 2 cents - where's JOE??? Hey Joe this ones for you! :D

4. Mark45

Mark45 Affiliate affiliate

Hi thanks for replying I'll watch this thread with interest all i want to do is start small and get a reasonable amount over time say ?1000-?2000 month ish would be great after a while say, I know it takes time. :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI